Thursday 23 July 2009

Thursday Fun Part 1

Today I have been getting ready for a Stampin’ Up! Party with some lovely ladies * waves* hello girlies! I have a lovely little project for you to make that I hope you are going to love. Here is a sneak peak of part of it.

I will arrange for the whole project to post while we are having fun making it together, so if you want you can check back this evening to see it.

If you would like to have a Stampin’ Up! party with your friends please get in touch. As well as being a lot of fun as the hostess you can earn yourself exclusive free stamp sets and money to spend in the catalogue. I also like to give each of my hostesses a gift from me as a personal thank you and automatic extra entries into my Customer Club draw for the month of their party - one entry for every £10 they and their guests spend on products at their workshop. Guest who place orders will of course also get entries to the draw. Email me at
bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk to find out more – and don’t worry if you are not local I may still be able to help you.

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hope you have a great party Bekka. Just dropping by to say that there's a little something for you over on my blog. Sara xx