Wednesday 29 July 2009

Flowers on a Rainy Day

Well toady even the British Met Office is saying we will have a wet summer this year – I certainly have needed my umbrella more than I have needed my sun cream!

Anyway today I am going to share with you a couple of other projects we made at last Saturday’s card class.

The first card was made using the very versatile Petal Pizzazz Stamp Set, combined with two of the fabulous Background Stamps, Polka Dot and Paisley. The Polka Dot was stamped in Almost Amethyst to form the background. The flowers were stamped using Elegant Eggplant, the large one kissed with the Paisley Background Stamp. If you would like to learn how to kiss with your stamps please get in touch and I can help you learn another fun way to use your stamps.

And here is the gift bag we stamped using stamps from Fresh Cuts and Life’s Beautiful

To book a place on any of my classes please just get in touch. Dont forget that registration for the first Get Ready for Christmas Class closes on Saturday! Full details here.

Happy Crafting

Bekka
Pin It

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic time - all the projects are amazing :)

Hugs
Steph xxx