Tuesday 23 June 2009

A quick competition - you could win!

I am really looking forward to this evening – I am going to be meeting up with some fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators for Field Training. It’s going to be lovely to see my friends again and to meet some new ones – oh and to learn some cool Stampin’ Stuff that I will be able to share with you all over the next few weeks. Its great being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – you get to make some wonderful friends, share creativity, learn more about Stamping and Paper Crafting oh and have a lot of fun! I find it so inspiring. If you would like to find out more about it please do get in touch.

Unfortunately however it means I don’t have a card for you today – every spare moment I have had to craft I have spent making a batch of cards to swap with the girls. The good news is however that I will have one to spare and that is where the competition comes in ...

Can you guess which stamp set I have used? I will put the names of everyone who guesses correctly into a hat and send the spare card to the first person I draw out. I am happy to post internationally so don’t be shy – guess away. I will do the draw tomorrow.

Good Luck


Bekka Pin It

No comments: