Sunday 31 May 2009

Another Sunday Another Stamp With Us Challenge

Today’s challenge for Stamp with Us was a sketch challenge. I really enjoy doing these and thought I would have a go at a Scrapbook Layout.

Here is the sketchA few year’s ago I was lucky enough to go on an amazing holiday to the Maldives. I have decided to do an album about that holiday, and this will be the title page.

Ingredients are:
Card: Whisper White, So Saffron (Textured)
DSP: So Saffron, Rainbow Sherbet
Stamps: Life's a Beach, Just Beachy
Ribbon: So Saffron Striped Ribbon
Ink: More Mustard
I hope you decide to have a go at the challenge and look forward to seeing what you create.
Its a beautiful day here today and we have just been invited to a BBQ so no time to chat - I have to dash!
Thanks for stopping by and I will be back with more tomorrow
Happy Crafting
Bekka
Pin It

2 comments:

Leigh said...

This is such a wonderful page. I love the concept of it.

Sara said...

Love how you've used the Just Beachy dinky stamps to decorate the page. A fantastic project. Sara xx