Monday 6 April 2009

Going Four It!

How long do you think I can keep this up – posting every day? Well today is day four and my aim is to post daily for 42 days. Why 42? Well I am a big Douglas Adams fan and was even privileged enough to meet him once. As those of you who know the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy will know 42 is the ultimate answer to the ultimate question (Life the Universe and Everything) so it seemed a pretty good number to pick to me!
Today I am going to share another card made with the new Soft Summer Set – but this time I have only used the outline image. I then coloured it in using inks and the blender pens. I stamped and coloured an extra set of the flowers, cut them out and layered them on top of the base image – a pearl from the pretties kit in the centre of each finishes them off.

I love the colours in this card – its mostly Almost Amethyst. So subtle and yet so vibrant. What is your favourite colour?

I hope you have enjoyed today’s card – back with more tomorrow!

Happy Crafting


Bekka
Pin It

3 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

This card is beautiful. Love the colours. Hmm my fav. Thats a hard one. At the moment it is Regal Rose/Rose Red, but next week it will be another...LOL
Hugs
Carole

Kate Lewis said...

What a stunning card Bekka - wow 42 days, seriously?!! Can't wait to see all your lovely projects! Fave colour - that's a hard one, tempting turquoise probably! Hugs Kate xx

lindiloo said...

beautiful!