Friday 10 April 2009

5,6,7,8 Who do we Appreciate?

Well it has to be my friend the owl!

The card I am going to share with you today is one of the two make and take cards that my guests could make at last week’s mini catalogue launch party. I adore owls so this little cutie just had to feature in the make and takes!

The base card is Old Olive and the tree from the Forrest Friends set has been stamped in Old Olive on the left hand side of the card. Stamping with the same colour ink gives a lovely strong watermark effect. The owls were stamped in Chocolate Chip Ink onto Whisper White Card and each was then cut out with the scalloped square punch. These were layered onto a scalloped strip of Chocolate Chip with a layer of Almost Amethyst behind for a little bit of zing.

Have you noticed how restrained I have been with the bad owl puns? Not once have a said Owl be back or what a hoot I am having with this set!

Happy Crafting

Bekka
PS: I will be back tomorrow with a chance for you to win a little something ... Pin It

1 comment:

simplyfairies said...

Very cute indeedy....