Saturday 17 January 2009

Welcome

I made this card to welcome a very special lady, Nicci, to my Stampin’ Up! Team. I am very excited to have such a talented lady join the team – she has only had her demo kit a few days but already she has made some wonderful cards which you can see on her blog here – please stop by and say hello.

Becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator has been wonderful for me and the only thing I regret is not having done so sooner. I have made some wonderful friends, got the wonderful Stampin’ Up! products at a discounted price, shared my love of crafting, seen the excitement on people’s faces when they do something they think they could not do, had lots of fun and supplemented my income!

If you are considering becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator there has never been a better time. The starter kit contains everything you need to get yourself set up and includes a cool £240 worth of stuff but only costs you £139! There are not many businesses that you can set up for so little. On top of that, during the Sale-A-Bration period (now to the end of February) Stampin’ Up! are also offering any free set from the catalogue, that’s right you can pick the most expensive if you want!

Additionally I am offering you an extra free set from me as a thank you for joining my team. Yes you read that right -that’s an extra 2 free sets, worth almost another £78!!!!!

That is not all – when you join my team you will also receive a special gift from me which will help you build your business, and will always have my support and help. I can provide you with advice and guidance as and when you need it, in a way that works for you.

Stampin’ Up offers many possible benefits to demonstrators with very different wants from their business and everyone is welcome in my team. To find out how becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator could work for you send me and email
bekka@feeling-crafty.co.uk
and we can arrange a convenient time to talk. You dont have to do workshops and have nothing to loose from finding out more. Could you be the person who stops Nicci being the newest person in my team?

I look forward to hearing from you

Happy Crafting

Bekka

PS: Whoops – I almost forgot to tell you about the card! Stamp Set is the Sale-A-Bration set Polka-Dot Punches, stamped with Regal Rose onto Whisper White. Pink Taffeta Ribbon has then been threaded through. Brads are from the Silver Hodge Podge Hardware Kit, with the centre of the flower stamped, punched out and stuck in the middle. Layered onto Rose Red which has been stamped with the same stamp. Pin It

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Becca I think this card is beautiful - love the ribbon detail so much! Steph xxx

Kate Lewis said...

Gorgeous Becca - love the way you;ve used the ribbon and the colours are lovely too. She'll love it! Kate xx

Alex said...

What a lovely card! I don't have this stamp set, but you've convinced me I need it :)