Wednesday 14 January 2009

Happy Birthday

It’s someone very special’s birthday today – my wonderful partner Joe. so here is a quick card I made for him. Recently he has been home a lot so and since I craft in the main living room of our house it has been hard to find the time to make this when he has not been there!

I love the Crazy for Cupcakes set from Stampin’ Up! It is so versatile. Here I stamped it in Chocolate Chip onto Very Vanilla and coloured it with Close to Coco, Ruby Red, Old Olive and Bashful Blue. The paper is one of my favourites from the Holiday Treasures Set – I love how this set can be for any occasion and not just Christmas. A quick length of Chocolate Chip Ribbon and the card was done.

I hope you all enjoy your day as much as my sweetheart, the Birthday Boy will!

Happy crafting
Bekka Pin It

3 comments:

Need More Time to Craft said...

Hi Bekka...Love the card. My favourite stamp as well. Wish Joe a Happy Birthday from me..
Carole x

Stephanie said...

I love the original colour combination - works so well, fabby card x

maz said...

That is gorgeous Bekka- hope Joe had a great birthday! Did he have real cupcakes?!