Wednesday 19 November 2008

A Huge Thank You ...

Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who contributed to my Christmas Cards for Children In Need Event. In the end I ran three sessions, the final one of which was last night and I am thrilled to tell you that we have raised £276 for Children In Need and we are still counting!
Thank you all so much. On top of this almost all the people who came had never made cards before so a special well done goes out to them. Oh and I have some cards left over which I am going to send to the lovely Kate who is organising a collection of Christmas Cards for Great Ormand Street Hospital. You can find out all about it here.

Things here have been really busy and there has been not time for any other crafting – so I thought I would share the cards we all made for Children in Need. I have dotted them through this post for you.

This weekend we are going to centre parcs with some friends – I am looking forward to a few days away. I may even try some knitting with the scrummy wool that jumped into my bag while I was at the NEC last week.

While I am gone I wanted to leave you with a thought ... its only 36 days until Christmas! I know – very scary (why do you think I am running away and hiding this weekend!)

Now that your panic attack is over I would like to offer you some help ...



It’s never too late to plan – if you want a copy of the directions for my Christmas Planner send me an email and I will email them to you.

Christmas Cards – its not too late to order what you need to make your own Christmas Cards – with every set of Christmas Stamps ordered from me I will send you an idea sheet of possible projects (complete with measurements).

My Wish List Service – a way to make sure you get what you want under the tree, without having to do the shopping and wrapping yourself. All you need to do is email me the list of Stampin’ Up! goodies you would like and then either ask your friends and loved ones to contact me to purchase something from it, or send me their details and I will contact them. Then you just sit back, relax and dream about what you will make with your goodies. I can even arrange for the gifts to be wrapped.

My Gift Service – why not buy people something creative for Christmas – there are lots of gift ideas in the Stampin’ Up! Idea Book and Catalogue. If you need some inspiration check out this link. If you place your order with me I will provide you with some handmade gift tags to go with these gifts, and if you have them delivered to me I will even wrap them for you before posting them on to you or the lucky recipient. Now you can make your money go even further – if you place an order for £150 or more you will also earn hostess benefits and at the moment in addition to the £15 of free products and the exclusive hostess stamps you can choose an additional stamp set free – the details are here.

Christmas Gifts and Decorations – if you look back over the last few weeks I have shared some ideas with you – and will share more over the next few weeks. Don’t forget if you want to use Rub On’s or Textured Card Stock for your projects now is the time to order them – if you place an order of £20 or more they are 20% off – amazing value – it makes the textured card stock cheaper than Bazzil and will coordinate beautifully - the details are here .


So have fun and Happy Crafting


Bekka






Pin It

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Congratulations Bekka!! I'm thrilled it went so well and you raised so much for Children in Need. Thanks so much again for offering to pass on your cards for the GOSH appeal.

The cards you made are lovely, I bet everyone had so much fun - I bet you managed to convert some people to this addictive hobby of ours!!

Have fun away, and you must show us your knitting - I've just started my very first scarf ha ha!! Kate xx

Kate Lewis said...

PS there's an award on my blog for you (don't play along if you don't want to of course!) hugs Kate x