Sunday 30 November 2008

Dazzling December Offers

Hello – were you starting to wonder if I had stayed at Centre Parcs? We had a wonderful time there, it even snowed and I could quite happily have stayed but life called and has been keeping me rather busy. I did manage to finish knitting a scarf while I was away (no picture for you as it’s a Christmas Pressie for someone who has been known to read this blog).


Anyway I have finally made it back here in time to tell you about some very special offers I have for you. When I think about December I think about friends, about giving, about Christmas and of course parties, so the offers I have for you this month are designed to reflect all those things – they are my gifts to you.


This is quite a long post so you may want to grab a nice warm cup of coffee, sit down, relax and read – think of it as Christmas planning / shopping the easy way!

Would you like to win some amazing craft goodies? Would you like to get fantastic value for money when you shop (for yourself or for others)? Would you like to spend time with friends doing something fun? Would you like to know how?


December Prize Draw


During December if you place an order with me you will earn entries into an amazing prize draw – for every £10 you spend (excluding post and packing) you will get one entry. I will let you know more about the prize as we go through December but it will include a set of stamps, ink, card, ribbon and some other goodies for you. On 31 December all the entries will be put into a hat and one lucky winner will be drawn out. The more you spend the more chances you will have to win this prize.


Now while that looks good it’s not all that is on offer for you ...


Dazzling December Special Offer*


Everyone who places an order with me could get something for nothing ...
All orders placed with me will receive handmade gift tags. You will get at least one tag, with an additional tag for each £10 spent before post and packing. You will have the choice of Christmas or non Christmas themed tags.


If you place and order for more than £50 before post and packing you will get £5 worth of goods of your choice FREE (and of course at least 5 entries into the December Draw and at least five handmade gift tags)


If you place and order for more than £100 before post and packing you will get £10 worth of goods of your choice FREE (and at least 10 entries into the prize draw and at least 10 handmade gift tags)


If you place and order for more than £150 before post and packing you will get £15 worth of goods of your choice FREE plus your normal hostess benefits – so that is at least another £15 worth of goods of your choice and a set of hostess exclusive stamps. You can find details of these on pages of the catalogue. But that is not all – the Hostess promotion is still running so you get another selected stamp set free – click here for details. Yes you did read that right - £30 worth of free goods, and two stamp sets and at least 15 entries into the prize draw and at least 15 handmade gift tags.


Now this is a great chance to sit back, relax, get your gift list and your wish lists out and get some Christmas shopping done. When you place your order you can choose if you would like the gifts delivered direct to your door or if you would like to take advantage of my gift service you will need to place your order by 5 December to ensure delivery in time for Christmas.


You may also want to start planning how you are going to spend any Christmas Money that Santa brings your way – don’t forget this offer runs until the end of December.


Party Time


If you are looking for something fun to do with your friends why not host a Stampin’ Up! Party (the Dazzling December Special Offers all still apply). Spend a few hours with your friends, chatting, laughing and doing something creative. I have some dates available during December, both before Christmas and between Christmas and New Year. So if you are looking for something fun to do why not contact me and book a party.


You are not however limited to my availability! If you would like to arrange a crafty session with friends and family contact me to discuss what you would like to do and how much you would like to spend. I will design some projects for you with easy to follow instructions and put together an order with you containing all the things you will need. This will also mean any Stamp Sets you get and items you and your friends and family don’t use are yours to keep! If you are looking for something fun to do as a family this could be just the thing – it’s flexible, it’s fun, it’s suitable for all ages, it’s not dependent on the weather and is a great way to spend time together.

So how was your coffee? I will be back with more projects to share in the next few days.


In other news I also wanted to share that this blog has been nominated for an award! Not once but twice - I am really very flattered. The lovely and very talented Kate and the equally inspirational Carole both sent me this award. Thank you both. As part of this award I get to nominate 7 blogs for you to enjoy so hard to get to only 7 but here goes:
Ali – simply stylish
Suzan – amazing creations
Maryanne – love her photos
Monica – inspirational in so many ways
Jules – fabulous cards from a fabulous lady
Sally – scrummy use of colour from someone who always makes me smile
Jo – one amazing, creative and lovely lady

I am sure you will enjoy looking at these blogs – I know I do. I look forward to catching up with you all soon

Happy Crafting and Shopping

Bekka


* Please note that these offers are made by me and not Stampin’ Up. Unfortunately they are only available to those who are resident in the UK
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bekka! It's always nice to be appreciated:)